Sunday, August 27, 2006

"Telepathic",Fluke","By chance",Destiny","Psychic","Karma" or is it plain and simply "Fate"?? What do you call it when two people living and ocean apart think of eachother at the exact moment. Well , that's what happened to me today.
I woke up this morning thinking I have to start contributing to the BLOG "Olga" set up for us. It's such an incredible way to remember our past events, write about our present life and maybe even start making plans for our future get togethers. Well, here I go........There I was sitting at my computer organizing into folders the emails I wanted to keep and maybe someday contribute to the BLOG. The very first folder I labelled was "Olgas Letters", just then my daughter Madeline came downstairs and handed me the telephone. "Who is it??" I asked, she said "it's Olga" (Olga's in Paris, I'm in Canada - and ocean separates us). Needlace to say I was floored. What a wonderful surprise!!!! After catching my breathe I reveiled to her, "Oh my God!!!!, I was just thinking of you and I just finished labelling an email folder as "Oglas Letters".
What a coincidence, what kismet, what a fluke, I thought to myself. Olga has now been part of my life for over 21 years and I can honestly say she never fails to surprise me. Her telephone call today made my day..... It was her way of saying "Hi, I'm thinking of you today and I needed to let you know". So, here it so Olg....... my very first contribution to the BLOG, I hope you liked it. Oh and by the way I think it was "Fate".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home